"How can I fake GPS for Jurassic World Alive?"
If you are also an avid Jurassic World Alive player, then you must have had the same thought in mind. While the game encourages us to go out to collect more dinosaurs, it is certainly not the easiest job. To overcome this, players often take the assistance of a Jurassic World Alive spoofing tool for their smartphones. Since there can be so many apps out there, users often get confused while picking an ideal Jurassic World Alive fake GPS tool. In this guide, I will let you know about some of the best fake GPS Jurassic World Alive solutions that you can readily use.
Jurassic World Alive is a popular location-based augmented reality game that has been developed by Ludia. In this, players are called as preservers who need to collect DNA samples of different dinosaurs. Presently, there are more than 100 different species of dinosaurs that are roaming in the world. The game was released in 2018 and is presently available for leading iOS and Android devices.
- Players are encouraged to step out to discover different species of dinosaurs that are scattered the world over.
- Once you find a dinosaur, you would have to use drones and other tools to collect their DNA samples. After that, the dinosaur would be captured in your collection.
- You can collect as many dinosaurs as you want, but you would have to walk and travel a lot for that.
- Afterward, you can mix the collected DNA samples and create unique hybrid dinosaurs of your own.
- You can also join different areas and take part in battles to fight with other dinosaurs and players.
Mostly, iPhone users find it hard to get the right Jurassic World Alive fake GPS iOS tool that would work. Ideally, you can pick a desktop tool that won't require jailbreak or a mobile app that would work on jailbroken phones.
1. dr.fone - Virtual Location (iOS)
This is undoubtedly the most reliable Jurassic World Alive spoofing tool that you can use on leading iPhone models. It is a part of the dr.fone toolkit and has a user-friendly interface that can spoof your iPhone's location to any place you want. You can look for a location by its name or by simply entering its coordinates.
- The best part is that the desktop application will not require jailbreak access on your phone.
- The interface is extremely easy and you can spoof your location to anywhere in the world with a few clicks.
- Besides that, you can also simulate your movement between different spots in the speed of your choice.
- The spoofed location will be reflected in all the major apps, including Jurassic World Alive.
You can fake GPS on Jurassic Word Alive using dr.fone - Virtual Location (iOS) in the following way:
Step 1: Launch the location spoofer tool
Firstly, launch the dr.fone toolkit on your computer and from its home, open the "Virtual Location" module.Now, connect your iPhone to the computer, trust the system, and click on the "Get Started" button.
Step 2: Search for a location to spoof
Once your device gets connected, you can view its location on the map. To change its location, click on the Teleport Mode icon, which is the third option on the top-right corner.
Now, you can just enter the name or the coordinates of the location where you wish to spoof your location.
Step 3: Spoof your iPhone location
After loading the target location, it will be displayed on the map. You can now move the pin anywhere you want and even zoom the map. In the end, just click on the "Move Here" button and the location on your device would be changed.
You can now check the fake GPS for Jurassic World Alive results by launching the game or any other location app on your iPhone.
2. Location Faker App
Apart from a desktop application, you can also use a fly GPS Jurassic World Alive app as well. One of the apps is Location Faker that supports jailbroken iPhone models. Therefore, you can only use this Jurassic World Alive GPS hack from Cydia after jailbreaking your phone.
- You can change your location to anywhere in the world by using this lightweight application.
- Users can mark their go-to locations as their favorite and access their location history as well.
- A one-time payment of $2.99 is made to use this Jurassic World Alive fly GPS app.
- Runs on iOS 8, 9, 10, and 11 (jailbreak needed)
3. Location Handle
Cydia has another application that you can use on your iPhone for Jurassic World Alive spoofing. Though, this has a higher price and is compatible with limited iOS versions.
- You can spoof your iPhone location to anywhere in the world and even mark any location as favorite.
- The application can also search for locations by their longitude and latitude coordinates.
- You would have to jailbreak your iPhone to use this Jurassic World Alive fake GPS iOS app.
- Presently, it only runs on iOS 9 and 10 and would cost $4.99.
Unlike iOS, it is comparatively easier to fake our device location on Android. To use a fake GPS Jurassic World Alive app, you don't have to root your phone. Though, you would have to unlock its Developer Options and enable the mock location feature on the device beforehand. After that, you can try either of these Jurassic World fake GPS apps.
1. Hola Fake GPS
Hola is a popular VPN provider, but it has also come up with a free fake GPS for Jurassic World Alive and other apps. You can use it for free, but there are some premium features that you can unlock after in-app purchases.
- It will let you spoof the location of your Android to anywhere you want without any trouble.
- You can access your location history or mark any location as your favorite.
- There are different layers in the map that you can use to spoof your location accurately.
- Works on devices running on Android 4.0.3 and later versions
2. Fake GPS by Lexa
This is one of the most popular and trusted applications to fake location on leading Android devices. You can easily perform Jurassic World Alive spoofing and catch more dinosaurs without being detected by the game.
- The fake GPS app is pretty easy to use and will need you to enable mock location feature on your phone first.
- You can spoof your location to anywhere in the world by a place's name or its coordinates.
- There are also additional features in the app like location history, start on boot, and more.
- It supports leading devices running on Android 5.0 and later versions.
Now when you know five different solutions to fake GPS on Jurassic World Alive, you can easily spoof your location. As you can see, Android users can try any readily fake GPS app, but iOS users would first have to jailbreak their device for the same. If you don't want to jailbreak your iPhone, then consider using dr.fone - Virtual Location (iOS). It is one of the most reliable Jurassic World Alive spoofing tools for iPhone that can also be used to change your location on other apps too.