“Is GPS Joystick by App Ninjas a safe app to use for playing Pokemon Go? I want to catch more Pokemons without walking so much, but I don’t want to get my account banned as well!”
If you are also an avid Pokemon Go player who would like to step-up your game, then you might be having a query like this. To make it easier for us to spoof our Pokemon Go location, The App Ninjas has come up with a dedicated solution. You can use the GPS Joystick by App Ninja to spoof your location, but you need to do it the right way. In this ultimate post, I will let you know a tried-and-tested experience of this App Ninjas GPS tool and how we can overcome the common issues related to it.
If you have a non-rooted device and would like to spoof your location, then the GPS Joystick by App Ninja can help you. Apart from that, The App Ninjas tool can also let you simulate your movement. It will display a joystick to customize your movement that can be reflected in Pokemon Go and other gaming/dating apps.
- Using the App Ninjas GPS tool, you can teleport your location to anywhere in the world by mentioning its name or coordinates.
- You can also mark certain locations as your favorite to spoof your location quickly.
- There are also additional features to simulate your movement between different spots using the App Ninjas tool.
- The GPS joystick by App Ninjas has features to set different walking, jogging, and running speeds for our movement.
- It lets us mark different routes, customize our movement using the joystick, walk in reverse, and do so much more.
Although, the GPS Joystick by App Ninjas is pretty easy-to-use and efficient, a lot of users encounter issues with it. Here are some of these commonly encountered problems with the App Ninjas GPS Joystick with their fixes.
- The app is asking for root access
- The GPS joystick can’t spoof the device location
- Can’t spoof location using the App Ninjas GPS Tool
- App Ninjas GPS Joystick stops working in between
- Can’t come back to my original position
- Pokemon Go account banned after using App Ninjas GPS hack
Although the App Ninjas GPS Joystick APK would not need root access, it will depend on your device as well. If your phone is running on Android 6.0 or a higher version, then rooting is not needed. On the other hand, The App Ninjas tool will need root access if your device is running on an older firmware version.
Sometimes, even after installing the App Ninjas GPS Joystick, users are not able to spoof their location. Well, for this, you need to check whether the mock location feature is enabled or not. Firstly, go to your Android’s Settings > About Phone and tap on the “Build Number” 7 times consecutively.
Afterward, you can go to its Settings > Developer Options > Allow Mock Locations and set the GPS Joystick by App Ninjas as the default app to mock its location.
Besides that, sometimes people are not able to use the App Ninjas GPS Joystick to spoof their location at all. Well, there could be plenty of reasons for this. Firstly, make sure that the location features and WiFi/Mobile data is enabled on your device. Also, you should not be using any other mock location app on your Android. Kindly make sure that you have entered the correct coordinates or the location’s name to spoof on its interface as well.
Although GPS Joystick by App Ninjas is pretty stable, it might malfunction at times. To fix this, you need to make sure that you are using an updated version of GPS Joystick by App Ninja. Just go to its Play Store page and update the app to fix this. Alternatively, you can uninstall the App Ninjas GPS Joystick, restart your phone, and install the app again to reset it.
With the help of GPS Joystick by App Ninjas, you can teleport to anywhere in the world. Though, sometimes users complain that they can’t come back to their original location. After teleporting, you need to tap on the “Teleport Back” button to come back to your actual coordinates. If you don’t tap on it, then your device would be stuck on the mocked location. Another way to reset it is by just restarting your device, but it is not recommended.
Last, but most importantly, some users encounter issues related to their account ban after using the GPS Joystick by App Ninjas. If you are using it to change your location multiple times a day without taking care of the cooldown duration, then you can also get your account banned. I have listed some suggestions later in this post to help you avoid your account ban by using App Ninjas GPS Joystick APK.
Since users face so many issues with GPS Joystick by App Ninjas and it has availability only for Android, a lot of people look for its alternative. Well, in this case, you can take the assistance of dr.fone – Virtual Location (iOS) to spoof iPhone location in minutes. It is a part of the dr.fone toolkit and provides an extremely secure way to spoof our location without jailbreaking our iPhone.
- One-click Teleport Mode
- Simulate movement between different spots
- Customize your movement with its joystick
The tool has a responsive Teleport Mode that can spoof your location with a single click. Just search for any location to mock via its coordinates or name. After that, you can move the pin and mark your target location. In this way, the current location of your iPhone would be changed to the designated spot.
Using dr.fone – Virtual Location (iOS), you can also simulate your movement between two or multiple stops. For this, you can take the assistance of its one-stop or multi-stop mode. This will let you come up with a route that you can take as many times as you want. The application also supports different speeds for walking, jogging, running, etc. on the route.
The dr.fone application also provides a joystick on the interface that you can use to customize your movement. You can access it with your mouse pointer or keyboard shortcut keys. With this feature, you can move in any direction, take any lane, and have a more realistic movement in any other location from your home.
If you don’t want to get your Pokemon Go account banned by using the App Ninjas tool, then I would recommend the following suggestions.
- Try not to use the App Ninjas GPS Joystick APK multiple times a day to avoid getting your account flagged.
- Don’t solely rely on the App Ninjas GPS hack and use the natural way of collecting Pokemons as well.
- It is recommended not to install multiple mock location apps on your phone and use them together.
- Avoid changing your location to faraway places frequently. For instance, if in minutes, you change your location from London to Tokyo, then you might get noticed.
- Keep in mind the cooldown interval before teleporting to any location. Presently, the App Ninjas GPS Joystick also displays a cooldown period that you should check before switching your location.
- Lastly, go to the settings of GPS Joystick by App Ninjas and make sure your walking and running speeds are practically feasible. Besides that, you can also alter the process interval from its settings to impart a more natural simulated movement.
Now when you know how to use the GPS Joystick by App Ninja, you can certainly make the most of it in no time. To make things easier for you, I have also listed how to use this tool thoughtfully for Pokemon Go and fix its common issues. Though, if you own an iPhone instead, then consider using dr.fone – Virtual Location (iOS). The application is equipped with tons of features and would let you spoof your location on iPhone in a hassle-free way.