Changing your iPhone device's location entails deceiving your device into convincing apps that you are somewhere you aren't. When you fake your GPS address, almost all of your phone's location-based apps would be tricked.
This might seem strange given that most of us use GPS for activities that involve our real-time location, such as navigating and checking the weather. There are, however, plausible reasons to shift the location of your phone to a bogus one.
It's easy to let your buddies know where you are right now. You do not need to submit images for this; simply call to describe what you see. If you have your mobile with you, you can give precise position details to your friends at any time. What you'll need is an active internet link and a messaging app like WhatsApp or Telegram.
If you don't have either of these messengers installed, or if your friends don't use them, you can use Google Maps to report your location. This choice implies a dynamic icon view, which means the icon would follow you in real time. If you get stuck in a strange location, your buddies will be able to tell you which way to go right away.
Part 1 Location Sharing Using Google Map
"What are your present whereabouts? Where can you arrive?" - You get those queries any time you plan to speak with someone or while we are waiting for visitors. Now, a new update has been added to Google mobile maps that eliminates the need for you to share your position and scheduled movements over the internet.
With only a few taps in the Google Maps software, you'll be able to share your new location with all of your friends. As a consequence, the individuals you want will get a prompt, which they will press to watch your movements in real time in a smartphone app or on a laptop.
To send your friends a link to your route, tap on your own icon on the Google Maps and click on the Share Location link. Then select the contact and set the time during which the function will be active.
This feature is also useful for those users who worry about the safety of their loved ones. All you have to do is ask them to share their location to make sure that everything is fine with them.
Part 2 What is Dr.Fone Virtual Location
GPS has made our lives easier, from tracking routes, delivering food, making trips, lovers, to location-based augmented reality games. Although, looking back, there are also disadvantages. First, most apps and games restrict their services to specific locations, making it difficult for certain people to access them. This is where Dr.Fone's iOS virtual location comes into play.
The app will take you seamlessly to a virtual location of your choice. And since it boasts a terrific promotional discount, I believe now is the perfect time to review it.
As the name of the program suggests, Dr.Fone - Virtual Location helps to spoof iPhone GPS location. So with a location changer, you can be physically in the office or at home, but practically you can be anywhere in the world.
Part 3 How to use Dr.Fone Virtual Location to send fake live-location on google map
Spoofing a location on an iOS device is incredibly simple. However, it is only simple when you are using a third-party program – Dr.Fone - Virtual Location in this case. This unique tool allows you to share your location with a simple click. In the event that you don’t need to share your actual location, you can always change your device’s location to a fake location. The guide to faking a position with Dr.Fone - Virtual Location is shown below.
Teleport iPhone GPS location to anywhere in the world in 1 click!
- Change GPS location to anywhere globally.
- Select a place to teleport by name or coordinates.
- GPS automatic movement in 2 control modes.
- Enhanced map view to show your location or movement.
1) Connect iPhone to PC. Open the app. Tap on the ‘Virtual location’ option. When you receive a trust request, check it to secure the application's connection to the iPhone.
2) Once the iPhone is detected, click on Start as it appears in the next prompt.
3) The next interface will show you a map along with your current location on it. Clicking on the Center button will change your current location.
4) The teleport mode option will appear in the upper right corner of the screen. Click on it to start the process. Now just enter the location in the search box.
5) Drag the pin anywhere on the map to place it where you want to show. Now just click on Move Here.
6) It's done. The changed GPS coordinates will now be used by all applications on your phone. Use Fake GPS location now where you can fake location anytime and also get more experiences. You can even change the driving routes along with the speed as desired.
Recommendation – Dr.Fone Virtual Location
Sharing your location nowadays is not the task of google maps alone – thanks to Wondershare’s GPS spoofing software. With this software, you don’t even have to share your actual location, but instead you can fake your location. Download Dr.Fone Virtual Location now and take control of how others know your whereabouts.