Today Pokemon GO hackers and spoofers on iPhone and iPad will want to reconsider utilizing iSpoofer and related systems. Niantic has started looking at the particular mechanism for GPS fixing in Pokemon GO, and bans on Pokemon GO players who have cheated with identical schemes are likely to be expanded.
Shutting down iSpoofer has caused a panic among Pokemon Go fans, since the game is no longer available on any third-party app store. Those that use iPogo as an alternate spoofing app should be on high alert as well, as iPogo is still destined to shut down.
Part 1 What is iPogo?
iPogo has two distinct characteristics that set it apart from iSpoofer. The most significant is the Go-Tcha emulation function in Pokémon Go Plus. When this function is turned on, Pokémon Go detects if the app is running as Pokémon Go Plus or whether the system is linked to Go-Tcha. This function, when combined with Auto-walk and GPX routing, allows Pokémon to join the Pokémon Go Plus mode. This allows you to rotate Pokémon stops and grab Pokémon characters instantly. You can do this without having to open the phone.
When you use this function, though, you may not be spoofing Pokémon, but rather botting it, which can be spotted by Niantic and result in account bans. You will reduce the chance of being heard if you are vigilant about how you "walk" and how long you "bot" the software. You can only toss Pokeballs and not berries while using this feature.
Part 2 What Happened to iSpoofer and Will the Same Disaster Happen to iPogo?
iSpoofer was once one of the most common applications for changing our Pokemon Go spot. Unfortunately, the program is no longer functional, and you can't even import iSpoofer from its website.
Why did iSpoofer shutdown?
- Using iSpoofer for Pokemon Go is against the game's terms (which forbids the usage of third-party apps).
- Niantic also found a couple of users using iSpoofer for Pokemon Go, which resulted in their accounts being blocked.
- Since the usage of iSpoofer is no longer relevant, the firm has temporarily suspended the product's supply.
- Even though you have already downloaded iSpoofer, Pokemon Go will not allow it, and using it will result in your account being terminated.
The procedure of this program is quite straightforward. You can install this software if you have a jailbroken iPhone (equivalent to a rooted Android), which helps you to explore the chart with a joystick and build false locations. The advantages are self-evident.
However, iPogo developers have been attempting to remove the fraud for some time, and has begun banning all players who use the famous Discord chat platform (using false profiles). Many users recorded replay issues after using this program not long ago. Avoid using it if you don't want to risk being suspended from playing.
Part 3 Best Alternative -- Dr.Fone Virtual Location
Using a location spoofer is one of the most successful ways to catch Pokemon without walking in Pokémon Go. Do you want to spoof the position on your iOS device? In any scenario, Dr.Fone - Virtual Location (iOS) is the right way to consider. You can update your position with a simple click using this best iPogo Pokemon Go alternative app. In a matter of seconds, they can be located everywhere on the globe. Dr.Fone - Virtual Location (iOS) also allows you to mimic gestures, which is a nice bonus. As a consequence, you would not be banned if you walk across the chosen artificial locations at a realistic pace.
Teleport iPhone GPS location to anywhere in the world in 1 click!
- Teleport to anywhere in the world.
- Simulate movement along a route (set by 2 or multiple spots).
- GPS automatic movement with joystick.
- Manual GPS movement with joystick.
Features of Dr.Fone - Virtual Location (iOS)
- Below are the features associated with Dr.Fone - Virtual Location (iOS).
- It has a special simulation function to control the speed of your walking movements. You can simulate speed either from one point to another or across multiple locations.
- You have the option to enter the frequency with which you want to move. You can also move virtually to and from specific locations.
- There is also the option of selecting the speed. As a result, you can pretend you're driving, walking, or riding a bike. This option eliminates abnormal speeds and prevents your account from being banned.
- You have the ability to change positions and movements without restrictions.
- Fone - Virtual Location (iOS) does not require you to jailbreak the device.
As the first step, make sure you download and install Dr.Fone - Virtual Location (iOS) on your computer. Then connect your iOS device to the same PC and launch the software to show the home screen. Click on the " Get Started " option after agreeing to its terms and conditions.
Once the UI starts up, you can see that there are three different modes available. These modes are available in the upper right corner. Just click on the One Stop Route option. “Then you should look for a suitable location in the search bar. It's the first option on the interface, so it's easy to find. You can now adjust the pin on the map and then click on the “Come here”. When you click this button, you can virtually go to the specified location.
At this point, just make sure you set how often you want to move. Then click on the option “March“. As you do that, you can see the simulation. You can also use the slider to change the speed.
You can use Dr.Fone - Virtual Location (iOS) to even simulate an entire route. If necessary, you can choose the route between several points. All you have to do is go on the " multi-stop" route. This is the second option in the upper right corner.
You can mark different points on the map and click the button labeled “Come here“. You can see that you are starting to run. In addition, you can select the frequency of the visit and click on " March "
Now Pokémon Go has changed its location and it is assumed that you are leaving. As long as you play the game wisely, Pokémon Go won't ban you.
Dr.Fone Virtual Location
Wondershare has provided many pioneer solutions to smartphone users and Dr.Fone Virtual Location is one of them. This software will consistently (unlike iPogo) help you play location-based games without having to move from your chair. Get Dr.Fone Virtual Location now to enjoy its convenience.