Pokemon Go is one of the most popular games of all time. It comes in one of the most exciting categories of smartphone games - AR games. Gamers love AR games because they include real-life elements.
Pokemon Go is a popular game, as you all know, that can’t be played just by sitting at home under normal circumstances. It requires you to step out of your house to find new Pokemons and discover popular Pokestops. But what if you want to enjoy Pokemon Go from the comfort of a couch in your living room?
Besides, given the ongoing pandemic, when stepping out of your house can be “deadly”, Pokemon Go lovers need safe solutions that allow them to enjoy this game without getting out of the house. This is where Pokemon Go spoofing Android apps becomes super important.
In this article, we will talk about the top safe apps for Android Pokemon Go Spoofing with their features along with their pros & cons. so, let’s begin!
The first thing when it comes to choosing the right apps on Android Pokemon Go spoof is whether it’s safe or not. Niantic - the developer company of Pokemon Go has actually been banning users who have been using GPS Spoofing apps to play the game.
We have curated a list of the top 5 Pokemon Go spoofing Android apps that you can safely use to enjoy the game from the comfort of your house.
PGSharp is one of the most recommended Pokemon Go Spoofing Android apps. It allows you to safely change the actual GPS location of your smartphone to absolutely wherever you want. It could be one of the most popular Pokestops in the entire world, say - Circular Quay, Sydney, Australia.
You can download PGSharp from their official website or you can just click the download link above! Before you make your decision about choosing this app for Android Pokemon Go Spoof, here are a few of its pros & cons!
Pros of PGSharp
- A free version of this app with basic features like Autowalk/teleport is available to all Android users.
- PGSharp is super safe to use and you can easily install it from the above link.
- It is compatible with all Android devices.
- Installing PGSharp doesn’t require rooting your Android device.
- It’s super easy to use. You can easily teleport to a location of your choice and enjoy Android Pokemon Go spoof.
Cons of PGSharp
- To access advanced features as unlimited coords feed and compatibility with Pokemon Go Plus, you will need the standard version of PGSharp which is paid. ($5 USD/month)
- This app is available only for Android users.
2. FGL Pro
FGL Pro is one of the best apps for Android Pokemon Go spoofing available out there. The most unique part of this app is that it contains both basic and advanced features of most Android Pokemon Go spoofing tools available.
It allows you to use fake GPS as if you are driving, walking, and more. It has routes with a timer and also has a JoyStick simulator. FGL Pro is not one a good Android Pokemon Go spoofing tool but it also works well with other location-based apps on your phone.
Here are a few pros and cons of FGL Pro.
Pros of FGL Pro
- It’s free of charge.
- FGL Pro works well for Pokemon Go spoofing as well as other apps.
- It is super easy to install & use.
Cons of FGL Pro
- It contains in-app ads which can be annoying at times.
- It can be a bit complex for someone who has never used any Pokemon Go spoofing Android apps.
Fake GPS in a Pokemon Go spoofing Android App that is developed by ByteRev. Use Fake GPS to easily change your phone’s location to anywhere in the world with just one click. Be it for Android Pokemon Go spoof or testing the functioning of a mobile app in a distant location, Fake GPS by ByteRev is the app for you.
Pros of Fake GPS - ByteRev
- This app is trusted by millions of users. It has over 5 million installations on Google Play Store.
- It can be used for GPS spoofing for Pokemon Go and other apps.
- It’s easy to use.
Cons of Fake GPS - ByteRev
- Fake GPS requires rooting of your device.
4. GPS Emulator
If you are having trouble with other Android Pokemon Go spoof apps, you should go with GPS Emulator. Created by RosTeam, GPS Emulator is one of the most reliable GPS spoofing apps out there.
GPS Emulator is so precise that it allows you to set change your location as well as altitude for successful Pokemon Go Spoofing in Android. Here are the top pros and cons of GPS Emulator.
Pros of GPS Emulator
- It is a trusted app. GPS Emulator has a 4.3-star rating by more than 17,000 users on Google Play Store.
- It provides 3 different types of maps - normal, satellite, and terrain.
- GPS Emulator is super easy to use.
Cons of GPS Emulator
- It might not work for a few selected devices.
Fake GPS by Lexa is one of the top apps for Android Pokemon Go spoof available. It allows you to change your phone’s location to play Pokemon Go from wherever you want. Visit all your favorite Pokestops from all over the world using Fake GPS.
Pros of Fake GPS
- It’s easy to install and use.
- FakeGPS is rated 4.6 stars by more than 280,000 users on Google Play Store. It is a trusted Android Pokemon Go spoof app.
Cons of Fake GPS
- Fake GPS might feel a little buggy for a few device users.
- Your GPS location might get stuck in one place for a while once you uninstall the app.
These were some of the top Android Pokemon Go spoof apps. Due to compatibility issues with iOS, there aren’t many genuine GPS spoof apps for Apple devices. One of the most trusted GPS spoof apps for iOS is Dr.Fone Virtual Location iOS Location Changer. You can click the link to visit its download page. Here are a few of the top features of Dr.Fone Virtual Location Changer for iOS devices.
- Allows you to successfully change your location to anywhere in the world.
- Simulate real-time movement at a route and speed of your choice.
- Has a joystick to allow GPS movement freely.
With these top Android Pokemon Go spoof apps and Dr. Fone Virtual Location changer at your fingertips, what are you waiting for? Start enjoying Pokemon Go without stepping out of your house today!