After years of collecting hard-won Pokémon in numerous games and asking whether we'd ever be allowed to use them again, the Pokémon Corporation has finally launched Pokémon HOME, a modern trading and storage device. If you haven't heard, Pokémon HOME has a Nintendo Switch edition as well as a handheld version, all of which are linked to your Nintendo Account. Yeah, the Pokémon Bank storage device from the 3DS may be converted to the Move edition.
- Part 1: What's Pokemon Home
- Part 2: How to Transfer Pokemons From Pokemon Go to Pokemon Home
- Part 3: Use Dr.Fone Virtual Location to Collect Pokemon
Part 1: What's Pokemon Home
Pokémon Home is a cloud-based tool for storing and transferring Pokémon amongst current Pokémon apps.
This is the latest in a long line of resources and in-game features that have helped you to gather all of your favorite Pokémon in one location.
It all started with the Time Capsule of Pokémon Silver and Gold and continued to the most current Pokémon Vault.
Pokémon Home will work for a range of titles, including Pokémon Go and Nintendo Switch games like Pokémon Sword and Shield, and will have both free and paid applications.
The Pokémon Business is working on a cloud-based service that will enable you to migrate and store your Pokémon from the mainline and other entries in the game, which will be viewable on smartphone devices and the Nintendo Switch.It's basically a more advanced variant of Pokémon Bank.
Collecting, selling, and transferring Pokémon are the three main aspects of Pokémon Home.
Collecting Pokémon at Home
Pokémon Home helps you to keep track of your Pokémon collection in between games and provides a variety of helpful features:
Your entries will be tracked by a National Pokédex, which will include Mega Evolve and Gigantamax forms.
- Sword and Shield Mystery Presents, as well as additional ones unique to Home, are available.
- A 'Your Space' segment where you can read about new linked games and earn stickers for your profile by solving Home-specific challenges.
- Mobile-specific features include Pokémon search by skill or jump, tracking success in Ranked Battles and Online Tournaments in Pokémon Sword and Shield, and viewing Trainer combat details and common moves used in competitions.
- Earn Pokémon Home Points, which rise with the number of Pokémon you deposit and can be traded for BP in core Pokémon sports.
Pokémon Home Trading
In addition to being able to move Pokémon from Home to other Pokémon games (and vice versa), Pokémon Home would also enable you to share Pokémon with other Home users - whether they're your friends or someone else on the planet.
These functions are only available on the mobile edition of Pokémon Home, and they function in four different ways:
- Even when Pokémon Home isn't being used, you can trade Wonder Boxes.
- Trading with the Global Trade System allows you to choose which Pokémon you want to submit and get.
- Room Trading allows you to trade with up to 20 other people in a private room.
- Friend Exchange helps you to trade with others in the immediate vicinity.
Part 2: How to Transfer Pokemons From Pokemon Go to Pokemon Home
You will automatically move Pokémon after connecting your Pokémon Go and Pokémon HOME accounts. Simply obey these basic measures to pass Pokémon:
- Launch Pokémon Go.
- Open the Main Menu by tapping on the PokéBall button.
- Open Settings by tapping the gear button.
- Scroll down to Pokémon HOME and tap it.
- Choose Send Pokémon.
- Press the Continue button.
- Pick the Pokémon you want to pass.
- Click the Next button.
- Choose Transport.
- Press the Done button.
- Go to the Pokémon HOME page
- To start, tap anywhere on the computer.
- A notification named Pokémon Go Connect will show on the device. To complete the move, tap Yes.
- Tap on the moved Pokémon to see them.
- Press the Receive Pokémon button.
You may now pass moved Pokémon to Pokémon Sword or Pokémon Shield, exchange them using the GTS or Wonder Box, or simply store them in your Pokémon HOME before the next session.
Part 3: Use Dr.Fone Virtual Location to Collect Pokemon
This is the most recommended and realistic method for Pokemon collection. This form, however, is restricted to iOS devices. If you have an iPhone, you can use Dr.Fone - Virtual Location (iOS) to monitor your location. As the name implies, this helps you to change your current position to any location with a simple click.
Teleport iPhone GPS location to anywhere in the world in 1 click!
- Teleport to anywhere in the world.
- Simulate movement along a route (set by 2 or multiple spots).
- GPS automatic movement with joystick.
- Manual GPS movement with joystick.
Because of its user-friendly configuration, Dr.Fone - Virtual Location is incredibly simple to use with any user. One of the most appealing aspects of this application is that it does not necessitate jailbreaking the computer. Furthermore, it is compliant with both iPhones and iPads.
- Download and update Dr.Fone - Virtual Location (iOS) on your device as a first move. The device must then be connected to the same PC.
- You can now start the app and pick the "Virtual Location" option.
- Wait for the machine to identify the computer. To continue, you must accept the application's terms. Then pick " Start " from the drop-down screen.
- You'll be taken to a map-style app. To get your current position, quickly click the center button. To adjust it, pick " Teleport Mode " from the drop-down display.
- Now you can give the new place a tag. If not, just type the current location's coordinates into the search bar.
- The app can now begin to load. According to the parameters, the pin code on the card would be programmed. Alternately, you can reach a new position by changing the pin code and clicking “ Move Here.”
- It is now done! And if you turn on GPS on your mobile, the location you entered will not alter. Alternatively, you may use the computer chart to see the most recent position. You will also browse a vast range of new Pokemon picking points.
Wondershare is the company behind Dr.Fone Virtual Location and other smartphone software. Find out more about this amazing software – that is even superior to Pokemon Home – from the official website and if interested you can download it here.