If you are a Pokemon trainer, then you might already know how tedious it can be to catch Pokemon these days. Sometimes, it can take hours to find a powerful Pokemon by roaming around. Thankfully, with the help of a Pokemon Go teleport hack, you can virtually change your device’s location to anywhere you like. Once you have the Pokemon Go teleport coordinates (spawning locations), you can use any reliable tool to spoof your phone’s GPS. Let’s get to know about these Pokemon Go teleport hacks in detail!
Since there are no location spoofing apps on the App Store, you can consider either of these solutions to change your iPhone location to Pokemon Go teleport codes.
1.1 Dr.Fone – Virtual Location (iOS) [No Jailbreak Needed]
If you own an iPhone and you are looking for the safest Pokemon Go teleport solution, then use Dr.Fone – Virtual Location (iOS). The desktop application is extremely easy to use and supports all the major iPhone models.
- The application will let you change your iPhone location to anywhere you want by providing its coordinates or address.
- The interface is easy to explore and features a map, letting you drop the target location to the desired spot.
- The location spoofing tool also features a GPS joystick and would let you simulate the movement of your iPhone between multiple spots.
- You can even set up a preferred speed to simulate your iPhone’s movement for different purposes.
- There is no need to jailbreak your iPhone to use Dr.Fone – Virtual Location (iOS) since it is a 100% secure solution to spoof its location.
You can follow these simple steps to implement the Pokemon Go teleport hack using Dr.Fone – Virtual Location (iOS).
Step 1: Connect your iPhone and launch the application
To start with, you can just launch the Dr.Fone toolkit and open the “Virtual Location” module from its home. Also, connect your iPhone to the system using a lightning cable, agree to the terms, and click on the “Get Started” button.
Step 2: Search for the target location to spoof
Once your iPhone is connected, you can view its present location on the map. To teleport your location in Pokemon Go, just click on the Teleport Mode icon from the top-right corner of the screen.
Afterward, you can go to the search option and simply enter the address of the target location. You can also enter the exact Pokemon Go teleport coordinates (spawning coordinates for Pokemons) here.
Step 3: Teleport your location on Pokemon Go
Now, the application will change the interface to the provided location. You can further adjust the map (zoom in/out or move) and drop the pin to any spot. Simply click on the “Move Here” button now and your iPhone’s location would be changed for Pokemon Go (or any other app).
Apart from that, you can also go to the One-Stop or Multi-Stop modes of the application to simulate the movement of your iOS device at a preferred speed. This will help you walk with your Pokemon Go partner or hatch eggs without any trouble.
1.2 iSpoofer iPhone Teleport Hack
Apart from Dr.Fone – Virtual Location (iOS), you can also explore iSpoofer to implement the Pokemon Go teleport hack. It is also a desktop application, but it has recently been discontinued after being noticed by Niantic. Therefore, you can only install its existing versions from third-party sources.
- Most of the iPhone models would not need jailbreak access, but you would have to jailbreak newer iOS devices.
- On the interface, you can enter the target location’s address or the exact spawning coordinates for Pokemons.
- The spoofing tool can also be used to simulate the movement of your iPhone between multiple spots.
- Since iSpoofer has been detected by Niantic, your Pokemon Go account might get banned by its constant usage.
- As of now, iSpoofer has stopped pushing new updates and their support is also no longer active.
Similar to iOS devices, you can also implement the Pokemon Go teleport hack on Android phones. Since you can find readily available Android apps on the Play Store (or third-party stores), spoofing your device location won’t be so tough. You can try either of the following techniques to enter the Pokemon Go teleport codes on Android.
2.1 PokeGo++ Teleport Hack<
The PokeGo++ Teleport app is a popular option that is available for both iOS and Android devices. While you won’t have to root your device to use PokeGo++, you would have to enable app installation from third-party sources (as it is not listed on the Play Store).
- PokeGo++ Teleport hack is ideally a modified version of the Pokemon Go app with an inbuilt GPS feature.
- It can be integrated with the app’s Fly GPS tool that would help you spoof the location of your device.
- You can enter the Pokemon Go teleport coordinates to change your location to a spawning spot of a Pokemon.
- There is also a dedicated Walking Mode in the app that would let you simulate the movement of your phone at a speed similar to walking.
- Besides the PokeGo++ teleport hack, you can also use the modified version to get more Pokeballs, view spawning locations, and so on.
2.2 Fake GPS App by Lexa
Android users can also take the assistance of the Fake GPS app by Lexa. It is one of the many fake location apps available on the Play Store that won’t need root access on the device.
- On the Fake GPS app, you can first enter the name of any prominent location or its entire address to spoof.
- The interface would also let you search for Pokemon Go teleport codes by entering their exact coordinates.
- It will display a map-like interface so that you can manually change the location and drop the pin anywhere you like.
- On the Fake GPS app, you can also mark your go-to locations as “favorites” so that you can easily spoof your location.
- Using this Pokemon Go teleport app is entirely free and it will not need any log-in or root access as well.
Before you use any fake GPS app on your Android, you need to make some adjustments on your phone. Firstly, go to its Settings > About Phone and tap on the Build Number 7 times to unlock its Developer Options. Now, go to its Settings > Developer Options, enable the Mock Location, and set up the installed fake GPS app as a default choice.
If you want to use an app like PokeGo++ Teleport or any other solution without getting your account banned, then you should follow these tips:
- Change your location practically
- Don’t Spoof your Location Multiple Times a Day
- Save certain spots
- Look out for temporary bans
Needless to say, if you spoof your location on Pokemon Go from New York to Tokyo and Paris to Sydney in a day, then you might get your account flagged. There is a cooldown duration you need to consider while changing your location.
For instance, if you are moving 10 miles away, then you can wait for 5-10 minutes. Similarly, if you spoof the location to 100 miles away, then consider waiting for 30-40 minutes at least. Ideally, your spoofed location should be practical so that the app won’t suspect any hack.
Another thing that you need to consider is the number of times you are using a location spoofer. Mostly, it is not recommended to use a location spoofer more than 3-5 times a day.
Most of the location spoofing apps also let us mark certain locations as favorites. This would be helpful as you by changing your location to designated spots, your account is less likely to be flagged.
If Niantic would detect any suspicious activity on your account, then it might implement a shadow-ban first. Furthermore, a temporary ban would be implemented for future violations if your account is flagged again.
In case your account is banned temporarily, then Niantic will let you know. Afterward, try not to implement a Pokemon Go teleport hack (or perform any other violation) for the next few days to prevent a permanent ban on your account.
There you go! After following this guide, you would be able to implement the Pokemon Go teleport hack like a pro. While Android users can easily spoof their location to Pokemon Go teleport coordinates, iPhone users can try a secure tool like Dr.Fone – Virtual Location (iOS). It is one of the safest solutions to change your iPhone location without getting banned by Niantic. Though, you should take care of the cooldown duration and other vital things to make sure you implement the Pokemon Go teleport hack without compromising your account.