Whether you want to keep your privacy intact while using location-based apps or simply want to collect exclusive Pokemon in Pokemon Go, spoofing your GPS location is the right way to do the job. You can use a location spoofing tool to change your smartphone’s location and hide your real whereabouts from everyone.
One such tool that’ll help you do this is Fake GPS GO Location Spoofer Free. It’s a dedicated geo-spoofing app for Android that’s specifically tailored to help users set a fake GPS location on their smartphone without any efforts. Read this guide to get a detailed insight into Fake GPS GO Spoofer and its features.
As we mentioned earlier, Fake GPS Go Location spoofer is a GPS spoofing tool for Android. The app comes with a variety of features that’ll make it easier for everyone to instantly change their GPS location and access geo-restricted content more easily.
Fake GPS Go Location Spoofer comes in two different variants. You can either use the free version or spend a few extra dollars to get Fake GPS Go Location Spoofer Pro. The latter comes with some exclusive features such as GPX import support and GPS Joystick that separate it from the free version of the app.
The best part about Fake GPS Go Location Spoofer is that it works with all Android versions and supports both rooted & non-rooted Android devices. So, whether you’re using an old Galaxy S6 or the latest OnePlus 8T, Fake GPS Go Location spoofer will help you spoof your location on every Android device.
Here are a few features that make Fake GPS Go Location spoofer a reliable application to fake location on Android.
- Change your GPS location to anywhere in the world
- Create Customized Routes to Fake your GPS movement
- GPS Joystick (only in paid version) to virtually control your movement on the map
- Import personalized GPX files to create more Custom Routes (Only in Paid Version)
- Supports Integration with other third-party tools on your smartphone
Like any other Android application in the market, even Fake GPS Go Location Spoofer apk has its share of pros and cons. So, before you go out and install the app on your smartphone, take a look at its pros and cons to decide if it’s the right tool for you or not.
- Intuitive and easy-to-use user interface
- Works with both rooted and non-rooted smartphones
- Comes with a GPS Joystick feature for virtual movement control
- Save your preferred location in the history tab for future use
- Misusing the app may get you banned in apps like Pokemon Go
- The free version of the software has comparatively less feature than other similar tools in the market
- The free version has too many ads that it can get a bit frustrating to use the app
As per your objectives, you can select between the free or the paid version of the app and use it to fake your GPS location on an Android device.
It becomes much easier to decide if an app is worth downloading or not by looking at the reviews of people who have already used it. So, to save you from the trouble, we have cherry-picked these four user reviews of Fake GPS Go Location Spoofer from Google Play Store.
- “Wow, the settings are amazing. I mean you actually understand what each option means... because they actually explain it! I needed to catch a rex so I did end up deleting. I bet it could've worked. I would definitely recommend it. It’s just not my kinda app and I wish it was. Hence the review. Great job devs!!!”
- “Work well, but too many ads. Like seriously too many. Every time you turn on or turn off a fake location, you get an ad. Very annoying, but it works well otherwise.”
- “This app is truly amazing, it is everything they say and to me, more than I expected, really works. not like others say they are and after you go download you realize you wasted time.try it you will see that you definitely made the right choice”
- “I had been using this app for a really long time & it was great. Unfortunately, the new update makes it difficult to use & takes you back to your original location now. Constantly have to check on it. I do not like the new update or the layout. App has been uninstalled. And I'm using another Fake GPS Location now. Plus this app does have a lot of ads & videos that pop up every time changing location. There are fake GPS apps that do not contain ads. The new app I'm currently using does not use ads.”
Since Fake GPS GO Location Spoofer is such a remarkable tool, many iOS users want to know if it’ll work on their iPhone or not. Unfortunately, the app is exclusively available for Android only. It means that you won’t be able to use it on your iPhone/iPad to set a fake GPS location.
However, the good news is that we have found the best location spoofing tool for iOS as well. Dr.Fone - Virtual Location (iOS) is a special tool that’s designed to change GPS location on an iOS device. It comes with a dedicated “Teleport Mode” that’ll allow you to set a fake location from anywhere in the world. One of the best features of Virtual Location (iOS) is its GPS Joystick control. Basically, you’ll be able to fake your GPS movement and control your speed using a slider. This means that with Dr.Fone - Virtual Location (iOS), you can easily set the desired movement speed for different activities, be it hiding from your parents on a family location sharing app or faking your movement in Pokemon Go.
Here are a few additional features of Dr.Fone - Virtual Location (iOS)
- Teleport your iDevice’s GPS signal to anywhere in the world with a single click
- Simulate your movement on the map while virtually controlling the movement speed
- Manage location on 5 different iDevices
- Works with all iOS versions, even the latest iOS 14
- Automatic Marching feature to let your Avatar move automatically between two spots on the map
So, if you are ready to fake your GPS location on an iPhone/iPad, here’s the step-by-step process to use Dr.Fone - Virtual Location (iOS) to do the job.
Step 1 – Launch the Tool
First and foremost, download and install Dr.Fone - Virtual Location (iOS) on your PC. The software is available for both Windows and macOS. Simply install the right version of the software as per your computer and launch it to proceed further. On its main screen, tap the “Virtual Location” option.
Step 2 – Connect iPhone with PC
Now, connect your iPhone to the PC and tap the “Get Started” button on your screen.
Step 3 – Activate Teleport Mode
The software will instantly take you to a map that’ll be pointing to your current location. Now, since we want to set a fake GPS location, tap the “Teleport Mode” button at the top-right corner.
Enter a location name (that you want to set as your current location) in the search bar.
Step 4 – Spoof the Location on iOS
Once you’ll choose a specific location, the pointer will automatically move there and a new pop-up will appear on your screen. At this point, simply click “Move Here” to set the selected location as your current GPS location.
That’s it; your real GPS location will stay hidden from all location-based apps and no one will be able to track your whereabouts.
Using GPS spoofing tools such as Fake GPS GO Location Spoofer and Dr.Fone - Virtual Location (iOS) is the best way for people who either want to access geo-restricted content or hide their movement from others. You can even use these tools to play Pokemon Go and collect a variety of Pokemon without walking even a single step.