“How can I catch more Pokemons without stepping out and roaming around? Is the Pokemon Go Joystick app legit and can it help me teleport my location?”
Honestly, I read a lot of queries like this posted by Pokemon Go players on Reddit, Quora, and other online forums these days. Played by millions of people out there, Pokemon Go is one of the most popular games of our generation. Though, there are a lot of people who are not familiar with the Pokemon Go spoofing iOS or Android solutions. Well, to answer your questions, I have come up with this detailed guide. In this post, I will let you know about the Pokemon Go Joystick iOS and Android solutions in detail so that you can be a pro in no time!
You might already know that Pokemon Go is a popular location-based and augmented reality game that is developed by Niantic. It lets us catch Pokemons in different locations, walk with our buddy, incubate eggs, and do so much more. Since the game can be demanding, users often take the assistance of Pokemon Go Joystick for added features.
Also known as “GPS Joystick”, the tool is developed by The App Ninjas and is majorly used for Pokemon Go spoofing on Android. After installing the Pokemon Go Joystick APK, you can do the following things:
- You can teleport your location to anywhere in the world to catch more Pokemons.
- The interface will let you look for a location via its name or by entering its exact coordinates.
- Once the location is loaded, a joystick with different options would appear on the screen. Using it, you can move in the direction of your choice.
- The Pokemon GO Joystick app lets us select a preferred speed to simulate our movement as well.
- You can use its loop or reverse mode to simulate your movement across a common route multiple times and increase your step count.
- The Pokemon Go Joystick Android app will display information for distance and cooldown to make sure you won’t get banned by Niantic.
- You can also mark any location as your favorite. Also, the app would automatically save your last location for easy access.
Please note that if your device is running on Android 6.0 or a later version, then there is no need to root your phone. On the other hand, root access would be needed for devices running on previous generations of Android.
After getting to know about the major features of the Pokemon Go spoofing app for Android, you must be existed to give it a try. Well, to use the Pokemon Go joystick app, you can just follow these easy steps.
- To start with, just visit the Pokemon Go Joystick page on the Play Store (right here) and successfully install the application on your phone.
- Once the GPS Joystick app for Pokemon Go is installed, go to your phone’s Settings > About Phone and tap the “Build Number” field 7 times straight. This will unlock the Developer Options on your phone that you can visit. Under the Developer Options, enable mock location and set the GPS Joystick as the default app.
- Afterward, just launch it, and tap on the hamburger icon from its top. This will let you browse its available features and set them in a preferred way.
- Go to its Settings and specify three different speeds for walking, jogging, and running respectively. You can also set a process interval from here to help you avoid your account ban by Niantic.
- Great! Now you are all set to spoof your location on Pokemon Go. Just go to its home and select whether you wish to load your current, previous, or a new location. To go to a new location, you need to enter its longitude and latitude here.
- Alternatively, you can tap on the option to open a map as well. Here, you can just enter the name of the location and load it on a map-like interface on the Pokemon Go Joystick app.
- After selecting a target location, you can view a joystick being enabled on your device. You can simulate your movement by tapping on three different icons (for walking, jogging, and running) located at the bottom.
- At the top, the first icon is to change the position of the joystick. You can tap on the second icon to open a map on your phone. Here, you can mark your location, select your route, add stops, start working in reverse, and so on.
- If you want, you can just tap on the Teleport option on the map. Alternatively, you can tap on the third icon from the top of the joystick to launch its Teleport mode. Here, you need to enter the coordinates of the target location to directly teleport.
As you would simulate your movement or teleport to a new location, all these changes would be reflected in Pokemon Go and other apps as well.
As you can see, the Pokemon Go Joystick APK is only available for leading Android phones. If you have an iPhone, then you can consider an alternative like dr.fone – Virtual Location (iOS). Without the need of jailbreaking, you can use this tool to spoof your location anywhere in the world. It can also simulate your movement from one location to another at the preferred speed. This will let you catch more Pokemons and increase your steps in Pokemon Go for sure. Here’s how you can use dr.fone – Virtual Location (iOS) to spoof your location or simulate your movement.
Step 1: Connect your iPhone to the system
At first, just launch the dr.fone toolkit and open the “Virtual Location” module from its home. Using a lightning cable, connect your iPhone to the computer, and click on the “Get Started” button on dr.fone’s interface.
Step 2: Spoof your location to anywhere you want
Once your device gets detected, its present location would be displayed on the screen. To spoof your location, click on the Teleport Mode icon, which is the third option on the top-right panel.
Now, you can just enter the name of the place or its coordinates in the search bar to load it.
In the end, just move the pin on the map or zoom in/out to set the desired location. Click on the “Move Here” button and your location would be spoofed on your device (including Pokemon Go).
Step 3: Simulate movement between different spots
Besides that, you can also simulate your movement between two or multiple spots using the tool. For that, just click on the one-stop mode or the multi-stop mode option from the top-right panel. This will let you drop different pins on the map to cover a route that you can simulate your movement on.
After that, you can specify the number of times you wish to simulate the movement and even select a relevant speed for it.
Additionally, you can also use a joystick to move between different spots in the one-stop or multi-stop mode. The joystick would be enabled at the bottom of the screen that you can control using your mouse or keyboard for a customized movement.
I hope that after reading this guide, you would be able to know more about the Pokemon Go Joystick app and its hack. Apart from providing a detailed GPS Joystick tutorial for Pokemon Go on Android, I have also come up with a similar solution for Pokemon Go Joystick on iOS. You can simply take the assistance of dr.fone – Virtual Location (iOS) to spoof your iPhone location without jailbreaking your phone. It is a remarkable and easy-to-use application that would help you catch more Pokemons on the go!