If you want to catch them all, you need to get a lot of different Pokemon Go evolution items - also known as special items. There are six evolution items in Pokemon Go: Metal Coat, Sun Stone, Dragon Scale, King's Rock, Up-Grade and, and more recently the Sinnoh Stone. You cannot buy these items in the store, so you are about to travel out into the world and hunt down in various ways. Here's everything you need to know about evolution items in Pokemon Go.
- Part 1: What are the Evolution Items and How to Get Them in Gameplay?
- Part 2: What is Dr.Fone Virtual Location and How can it Help?
Part 1: What are the Evolution Items and How to Get Them in Gameplay?
Up-Grades and King's Rocks are popular special products that sometimes drop out of daily Poke Stops, but if you spin the Poke Stop every day and practice on your streak, you'll get them at least once a week. Bear in mind that you can't guess what you'll get, so you may have to look at a few Metal Coats before you locate the appropriate Sunstone.
The fourth generation Sinnoh Stone is a pretty tricky find, but not impossible. There are two main ways to find the Sinnoh Stone. The first is to complete the seven-day research tasks. This essentially means earning one brand every day until you earn the legendary Pokémon encounter. If you're lucky, you'll earn Sinnoh Stones in the meantime, but they're not guaranteed. The second way to find him is to take part in trainer battles through PvP. Sinnoh Stones are known to fall for both winners and losers.
If you've been running Pokestop for the seventh day in a row, or you've completed your weekly exploration job and discovered a brand new shiny thing you've never seen before, you can say hello to your first piece of Pokemon Go evolution. You may even have a few that you never knew existed, so go to your product list and quickly scroll through the list.
Evolution items were introduced with the Gen 2 update back in 2017 and means a whole stack of new items through evolution if you hoard your candy right. So far, there is only have one Gen 4 item, the Sinnoh Stone, but you'll need it for the Gen 4 Pokémon Evolution Stack. More on this below, but the current evolutionary elements are as follows:
- Dragon scales
- Royal rock
- Metallic coat
- Sun stone
- Sinnoh stone
Each of them can be used to transform one of your existing Pokémon into a new evolution.
- The "King's Rock" item is obtained after about 100 spins of non-unique PokéStops
- “Dragon Scale” item obtained after about 50 spins of non-unique PokéStops
- The item "Sun Stone" is obtained after about 50-150 spins of non-unique PokéStops
The special item “Dragon Scale” is used to carry out the evolution from Seadra to Kingdra. This evolution will cost you 100 Horsea candies.
- Kingdra = Seadra + 100 Horsea candies + special item “Dragon Scale” v
The special item “King's Rock” is used to evolve Poliwhirl into Politoed instead of Poliwrath. It can also be used to evolve Slowpoke into Slowking.
- Politoed = Poliwhirl + 100 Polivag candies + "King's Rock"
- Slowking = Sloupok + 50 Sloupok candies + "King's Rock"
The special item “Metal Coat” in Pokémon GO is used to evolve Scyther into Scizor or Onix into Steelix.
- Scizor = Scyther + 50 Skiter's candies + "Metal Coat"
- Steelix = Onix + 50 Onyx candies + "Metal Coat"
The special item “Sun Stone” in Pokémon GO is used to evolve Gloom into Bellossom or Sunkern into Sunflora.
- Bellossom = Gloom + 100 Oddish candies + "Sun Stone"
- Sunflora = Sunkern + 50 Sunkern candies + "Sun Stone"
The special “Upgrade” item in Pokémon GO is used to evolve the Porygon in Porygon 2.
- Porygon 2 = Porygon + 50 Porygon candies + "Upgrade"
Part 2: What is Dr.Fone Virtual Location and How can it Help?
Teleport iPhone GPS location to anywhere in the world in 1 click!
- Teleport to anywhere in the world.
- Simulate movement along a route (set by 2 or multiple spots).
- GPS automatic movement with joystick.
- Manual GPS movement with joystick.
This is a well-known GPS spoofing tool that is used by a large number of people all over the world. It enables users to travel to every position on the earth and to simulate travel between two or more locations. This way, you can deceive location-based games like Pokémon Go into thinking you're somewhere else. This greatly raises the likelihood of obtaining Pokémon and evolution items in specific areas.How to use Dr.Fone Virtual Location
So, to move your iOS location to any desired location with a lot of Pokémon, you just need to follow a few simple steps:
- Start by downloading and installing the application correctly on your PC. Now run the application.
- Select the virtual location and then connect your iOS device to your PC. Now click the Start button .
- You will now see a map appearing in the main interface of dr.Fone Virtual Location - iOS, on which you can see your real location. If not, click the ‘Center On’ icon and the reallocation will be adjusted.
- Select the Teleport Mode option, which is the third icon on the icon bar in the upper right corner of the interface. Alternatively, you can simply enter the coordinates or address of the target location directly into the address bar and then click the Go button.
- Finally, click the Move Here button in the pop-up window.
It's all. Your location will be changed for all apps (How to change iPhone location without jailbreak). You can check the same by clicking the Center On icon and the new location will be shown. The same will happen with the Pokémon game app.
Dr.Fone Virtual Location helps reduce hardships in obtaining Pokemon Go evolution items. With this software, you are better off than other gamers who play by manually walking for Pokemon. Download this application and progress significantly in your Pokemon Go level.